We understand that safety in the work place is paramount and that the maintenance services will ensure that safety standards are first class. ATS has a comprehensive set of Standard Operating Procedures covering all aspects of management with particular emphasis on Health, Safety and Environment. We are fully committed to ensuring that the highest possible international standard of health and safety is maintained in all our projects at all times.
The Maintenance Plan is implemented with two main objectives:
1. to reduce overall maintenance costs by pre-emptively servicing equipment and buildings. By servicing equipment on a regular schedule and identifying potential problems before they become performance issues, ATS and the Client can take advantage of economies and efficiencies of scale.
2. to increase equipment uptime and, therefore, the productivity of the Client. By servicing equipment on a regular schedule, ATS can help the Client reduce lost man hours due to equipment failure.
The Maintenance Plan is comprised of a detailed schedule of dispersed maintenance activities managed through a central, computerized database.
Our maintenance teams have been carefully selected and trained, taking their existing qualifications, and enhancing them to give our Clients value for money and business stability when it comes to maintenance of corporate or residential facilities, offices and working compound areas.
Preventative Maintenance Plan to Suit Your Specific Needs:
· Scheduled Pre Planned Maintenance (Cost Saving Results)
· High First Fix Percentages
· Flexibility of Services, provided to suit your requirements at the time
· High Level of Health and Safety and Auditable Record System
· Computerised Work Request System and Work Tracker
· 24HR Response Team
· Continued Investment in Employee Development and Training
· Project and Facility Management
· Material Quality Assurance Policy
· High Level of Structured Communication
For more information please contact us now.